Smart iOS Transfer Tool For Transferring Photos, Music, Videos & More Between iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iTunes and Computer!
- Transfer data between iPhone, iPad, iPod devices, iTunes and computer.
- Transfer files like contacts, SMS, photos, videos, music, audiobooks, iTunes and more.
- Manage your iOS device data by simply adding, exporting, deleting, etc.
- No requirement of iTunes for transferring files between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and computers.
- Fully compatible with latest iOS.
Are you looking to transfer data from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to PC/Mac computer or vice versa? Want to transfer files from computer to iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) or vice versa? Do you want to transfer files from iTunes to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or vice versa?
Well, if you are looking to transfer data between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes and computer, then iOS Transfer is the best choice for you. This software will help you to easily transfer and manage files between iOS devices, computers and iTunes.
Key Features of iOS Transfer
Transfer Media Files TO/FROM:
- iPhone/iPad/iPod touch <-> iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- Computer <-> iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- iTunes <-> iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Supported File Types:
Music, Playlist, Videos, Podcasts, iTunes U, TV Shows, Audiobooks and more.
Transfer & Manage Photos/Videos/Music
Transfer Photos: Easily transfer photos between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and computer.
Transfer Videos & Music: Transfer videos and music files between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and computer.
Manage Photos & Videos: Preview to add or delete photos and videos on your iOS devices or add photos/videos to album and more.
For All Photos And Videos: Transfer, manage and export all photos and videos in photo library, camera roll and photo stream.
Transfer, Export, Import & Manage Contacts & Messages
- Transfer: Transfer contacts and text SMS between iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) and computer with ease.
- Export: Export contacts and text messages from iOS devices to PC or Mac computer.
- Import: Import contacts from computer or Outlook to iOS devices with ease.
- Manage: Add, delete, edit or merge your phone contacts on a computer.
Work As Powerful File Explorer
- Get access to every corner of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch under Disk Mode.
- Efficiently browse files and folders on your device and transfer them to computer.
- Also backup iOS device’s directories to computer.
Save Mobile Data With Efficient App Management
- Backup and export all your apps in a batch.
- Install and uninstall multiple apps in just 1-click.
- Also has the capability to uninstall pre-installed iOS device apps or bloatware in just few seconds.
Transfer Files Between iOS Device And Computer In Just 3 Simple Steps!
Connect Your iOS Device
Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to your computer.
Select Data To Transfer
Select the data that you want to transfer/export/import between your iOS device or computer.
Start To Transfer Data
One click to transfer data to/from your iOS device or computer.
Phone Manager User Guide: Complete Tutorial On How To Transfer Data Between iOS/PC/Mac
Why Choose Phone Manager?
Safe & Secure: The software does not leak your data or save it within software. Your personal information and data is protected with advanced encryption and fraud protection.
Money Back Guarantee: iOS Transfer comes with 7 days money back guarantee.
Customer Support: Knowledgeable customer executive available to assist you via email response within 24 hours.
Free Upgrade & Keycode: Keycode are sent directly automatically via email to you within minutes. Free upgrades.
- Supported OS: Windows – Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP; Mac – 11 (macOS Big Sur), 10.15 (macOS Catalina), 10.14 (macOS Mojave), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12(macOS Sierra), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), or 10.8
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space
- iOS: iOS 15, iOS 14, iOS 13, iOS 12/12.3, iOS 11, iOS 10.3, iOS 10, iOS 9 and former
Note: For 10.15 (macOS Catalina) and later, it temporarily does not support transferring medial files from the phone to Mac.